***Mastermind closed!***Forming new mastermind group for new & sub $10k/mnth

I am creating a mastermind group of about 10-15 FBA sellers.

Masterminds are considered essential to many successful entrepreneurs especially those in the FBA community.

This is only intended to supplement the discussions found in this forum. There is valuable information here and it’s growing by the day.

It will be a secret Facebook group closed once we are about 10-15 deep. I did not drop $3,500 for the Amazing Selling Machine course. If you did great but don’t expect everyone in this group to follow along the course’s guidelines.

I am sourcing, creating a private label product, and using FBA. This should be the business model for all group members. If your looking to transition from arbitrage to private labeling or simply looking to add to pool of resources you are welcome to join.

Eventually we will set up a Google hangout where we will video chat and discuss problems sellers have and solutions to those problems.

This will be an excellent way to keep each other accountable so we can develop or grow our FBA businesses.

If you would like to join this group send me a DM or leave a comment below.

Thanks Ryne

Hi Ryne, Yes I would really like to join a mastermind group. If you still have space please let me know. I am ASM3. I’ve been handling my business myself while working full time and raising a family. I’ve come to a standstill and I could use the inspriation of a group to help motivate me. Hopefully I have something to offer to the group as well:) Cheers, Carmen

Hi Carmen,

Currently we are all full. But there are a few people that I can put you in contact to create a new mastermind group.

DM me if you’d like.

Thanks, Ryne

Hi Ryne,

Can you send me more details about the mastermind group?

Thanks,
Rob

Please add me to the group.

The group filled up pretty quick on Saturday. We may have too many at the moment. There are other MM groups forming so you guys may find opportunity there

Okay Ryne, thank you, that sounds good!

LOve to join the group, need some support!

Thanks

Brigitta

Hi, I’m interesting to join the group too, can please added me, thanks

Yes please, I need a group.
Thanks

Brigitta

I am interested too. Thanks

From all the comments in this post one of these members should form an additional mastermind group! Who should step up??

Hi there
I am just getting this. I need to be in a group. I am not sure we can step up to form a group as we all are looking for someone lie you to help the discussion. Can yu help with suggestions for a leader thanks
eleanor

Yeah @moi I know how you feel. I can suggest a couple things to get started tho.

If you can find one person to organize a mastermind. Not necessarily the know-it-all/been there type. But just someone that can set an agenda, place, and time for everyone to congregate. Basically a logistics manager.

Next find one person that has some experience to provide for the group. This may be the major speed bump. Try reaching out on different forums or FB groups and see if someone reaches out. If you can’t do this the. You can trying to network to find multiple people that can sit In in only a week or two. If you cant do this then screw it. Start one up and disclose that in the group. Start a group with the intentions of a collective start up. Everyone making mistakes together and creating success together.

There are a lot of people looking for a mastermind. I was one of them. But since we’re all here to start our own businesses using Amazon from nothing it’s not a stretch to think each one of us can start a mastermind group on our own. We each have the skills to get it done and/or the resources to find out how to get it done. It’s simply a matter of execution.

I’m happy to use this community as a resource to help build mastermind groups. Would a dedicated category be helpful for this? Does anyone have suggestions for a structured way to organize this?

The single most important thing I need from a mastermind group is accountability: completing my goals.

If there is a category dedicated to people setting a weekly or monthly goal with a due date where people can comment and congratulate or criticize and shame that may be beneficial. Public shaming is always entertaining haha

Just a thought

Greetings
I like the response about setting goals and being held responsible, Maybe someone in the grp could have this responsibility for those of us who might need it. I am looking for advice as I am a ASM4 with little experience and also not seeing the sales continue to increase eventho I am doing (I hope ) everything. Perhaps those of us who have shared interest could get together at a time set by Dax…no matter the time zone and we see how it goes.
eleanor

RMS this was my response to Dax
Greetings
I like the response about setting goals and being held responsible, Maybe someone in the grp could have this responsibility for those of us who might need it. I am looking for advice as I am a ASM4 with little experience and also not seeing the sales continue to increase eventho I am doing (I hope ) everything. Perhaps those of us who have shared interest could get together at a time set by Dax…no matter the time zone and we see how it goes.
eleanor

@moi you can try setting something up. Maybe even start a forum just for goal setting where people can comment on speedbumps you have if you can’t reach them.

Or maybe we can set a private group here as a small 3-5 person group. I would join that. @Dax is something like that possible?

I could set it up where each mastermind group had their own private category, but I think that would probably be too complex and wouldn’t really add much value.

I think a better use of the forum is setting up a structured template for I’m trying to set up a mastermind posts that outlines criteria for the specific group.