Mastermind forming now!

Hi all, I am starting a new mastermind group. I am not a grad of ASM but am “all in” on private label FBA.

I am creating a mastermind group of about 5-10 private Label FBA sellers ( current non Private Label sellers welcome as long as you know the bent will be Private Label - I look at it as; we all can learn from others experience )

Masterminds are essential for accountability and getting outside your own head when working essentially on your own. And really for those that want to get serious and plow through road blocks. We all have them.

We will be sharing ideas from whatever your background is. But my perspective is PL and FBA. This will be the model we will focus on.
If this is where you are at, then please raise your hand to join.

The method will be google hangouts ( or other meeting form that may provide similar results ) - open to suggestions on best method to “meet”.

If you are ready to move ahead and need some accountability and some resources outside yourself, thats all I can promise.

We will likely take more rather than less, to start, since I expect fall out. And frankly I am not sure what the optimum number is.

If you would like to join this group reach out to me any way you like. My email is lajemand@gmail.com
All the best to you!
Andrew

Hi,

I am interested. I was ASM4 and now have a single product with Amazon FBA.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi Matt,
Great !
I am tracking right now and will be back to each person that wants in.

Just to give you an idea of general fomat:
Meet once a week- virtually
-One person shares a new idea
-Each person shares a problem they need help with
-Each person announces one significant action step they will take in the
next week - this is huge!

Mastermind value is in the accountability and the greatness it brings out
in each person!

I will contact you as soon as we get a full group.
If you dont mind :
Where are you from ( general not address )
What is your AZ or business experience ( in brief - not looking to know
all your life - just trying to bring the group together )

I am newer to AZ. I have been through a couple of different courses. I dont
have a product up yet. I have lots of business experience having been in 4
diferent self employed businesses. And i live in the North East USA.

Look forward to getting to know you and encourage you Matt!

Andrew D

Andrew:

I sent a private message.

Matt

I sent sn email. Not sure you wanted all this in a public post.

Thanks, Kirk.

Hi Andrew!

Sent you a pm. Thanks

Yes interested!

Umm… Complete newbie here so not sure if I’d be suitable. Just joined this community but have been interested in getting into Private Label for a while… Keen to learn…

Hi Kirk, Please resend email to lajemand@gmail.com. Put mastermind in the subject line.
Thanks Kirk,

Andrew

Hi Carmen, Please send me an email to lajemand@gmail.com. Put Mastermind in the subject line and I will respond back.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Alex please send me an email to lajemand@gmail.com. Please put Mastermind in the subject line.
Thanks

Andrew

Hi Free World, a little confused by your message. If you are interestedin the group, please email me at lajemand@gmail.com

Thanks
Andrew

This looks like it would be a good group for me at my stage. I’ve been taking courses and picking up what I can. Waiting for my LLC paperwork to get official and then I plan to take action. There are a lot of options and strategies and it would be nice to discuss things with folks who are at a similar stage.

Kent

Matt can you reply from your personal email please. I will then give you a
complete overview of what to expect in the mastermind group you expressed
interest in.
May thanks

Andrew J
lajemand@gmail.com

kent please send me an email at lajemand@gmail.com

Andrew J

Please send me an email to lajemand@gmail.com if interested.

Hi all, We have a newer mastermind group going.

Masterminds are essential for accountability and getting outside your own head when working essentially on your own. And really for those that want to get serious and plow through road blocks. We all have them.

We also share ideas and a whole lot more.

If this is where you are at, then please raise your hand to join. We have recently had a few spots open.

We us a free app called “Zoom” which allows for multiple persons to attend via video…

If you are ready to move ahead and need some accountability and some resources outside yourself, thats all I can promise.

If you would like to join this group reach out to me- My email is lajemand@gmail.com. You will need a log in. We currently meet on Wednesday night at 8:45pm EST.

All the best to you!

Andrew

We work with Amazon sellers of all levels and our mastermind groups are organized based on what your level is and what you want to achieve with your business.

We have been sourcing, manufacturing, private labeling and importing for the big chain stores for over 35 years.
We are sharing our secrets, the secrets the big guys wont share.

We too sell on Amazon and share our Amazon experience as well.

We have created programs and mastermind groups that help entrepreneurs in their business day by day with a focus on sourcing and importing product, nationally and internationally, we even have a China trip to the Canton Fair.

Please reach out to us for assistance.