[WANTED TO BUY] ASM Membership

I was contacted by someone interested in purchasing an existing ASM membership. If anyone has one they are looking to sell, please contact me with a target sale price and I will try to help coordinate a deal.

Hi Dax,
I have an extra membership. ASM 4. I would love to sell it. Please let me know what to do. Thank you,
Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Please email me at dax@daxdeegan.com and let me know how much you are hoping to sell it for. I have a couple of other people interested in selling memberships right now, but I’ll let you know when I’m able to find a buyer.

Hey Dax, hope all is well. If someone is still looking to buy a membership please let me know. Take care!

Hi @sherry,

The buyer that had contacted me changed his mind and right now I have more sellers than buyers. If you email me what you’re hoping to sell it for, I’ll add it to my list for when the next time someone contacts me looking to buy a membership.

Hi! I know this is an old post, but I figured I would ask anyway. I have an ASM membership that I’m looking to sell. If anyone is interested please let me know.